Rosanne Himmelman, born in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, graduated from Park View Education Center in 1985. She went on to earn her bachelor's degree in commerce from Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Starting in sales, Rosanne began her career with Heinz Canada, and through her hard work and determination, she moved up the corporate ladder where she was promoted to the Western Regional Manager of Canada.
While living in Western Canada in 2001, illness found Rosanne and forced her to leave her career. It was at this time that she made the decision to return to Wileville, Nova Scotia - her true home - to be with her family.
During the last six months of her illness, Rosanne often spoke of her desire for a foundation that would help diminish the suffering of those living with cancer. To honor her dream, friends and family have set up The Rose Fund with love in her memory.
To learn more about Rosanne, and read a part of her story, you may click here....
- Wileville woman shares her personal fight with cancer - by Paula Levy
- Cancer patient opts for surgery to save veins - by Paula Levy
- Patient receives uplifting news from oncologist - by Paula Levy
- Cancer patient has significant reduction in tumours - by Paula Levy
- Patient decides on break from chemotherapy - by Paula Levy
- Need for chemotherapy resurfaces - by Paula Levy
- Chemotherapy keeping cancer at bay - by Paula Levy
- Patient never gives up fight against cancer - by Paula Levy
- Complementary therapies keep patient on track - by Paula Levy
- Birthdays mean a celebration of life - by Paula Levy
- Hope remains important tool for life - by Paula Levy
- A tribute to the woman who touched so many - by Paula Levy